    I am looking at a new Epson. Maybe a R210 (I don't want the slot and screen
    of the 310), or a 915.

    What do other people think of these printers and any others (Canon etc)?

    Marli, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Marli

    stewy Guest

    "Marli" <> wrote in message news:407bcff0$...
    > My Epson died this weekend. It cost nearly as much to fix as a new one.
    >
    > I am looking at a new Epson. Maybe a R210 (I don't want the slot and

    screen
    > of the 310), or a 915.
    >
    > What do other people think of these printers and any others (Canon etc)?

    I'd suggest trading up to an A3 printer.

    My Canon 6100i works far better than the Espon PM-950 I bought a year ago.
    Epson are loathe to issue driver upgrades as I found out when I bought an
    iMac and could not get a driver for OSX.

    stewy, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Marli

    Don Guest

    You'll find a lot of discussion of this on comp.periphs.printers

    Don

    Don, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Marli

    Marli Guest