    cable, but I need to connect them all. I don't know what else to try or
    look for at this point, any suggestions?

    , Sep 26, 2006

  2. JANA Guest

    Make sure that the printer is set to be shared. The drivers also have to be
    set up to be able to see the printer across your network.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    <> wrote in message
    I have 7 PCs with XP. Yesterday the printer worked fine on all of them.
    Today only one of them can find the printer. They are all set up the
    same, connecting to a switch, which the printer is also plugged into.
    They can all reach the shared internet connection. They still have the
    printer listed, but I can't connect even to look at properties. If I
    ping the IP address, it can't find it. When I try to reinstall it finds
    no printers on the network. I could connect one of them by direct

    JANA, Sep 27, 2006