    and the printer and it still seems to happen.

    Any and all advice would be appreciated.

    , Jun 14, 2007

  2. Mike Easter Guest

    wrote:
    > I am having trouble with my printer. It's a HP PSC1510. I am trying to
    > print out Business cards, when I do so, on a page with ten business
    > card I can only use 3-4 out of 10 because the other 6-7 have lines
    > running through the picture. I have tried cleaning the ink cartridges
    > and the printer and it still seems to happen.
    >
    > Any and all advice would be appreciated.

    Manual download available here:
    http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00366222.pdf

    Manual shows example and instructions for - "Print a self-test report -
    If you are experiencing problems with printing, print a self-test report
    before you replace the print cartridges. This report provides useful
    information on several aspects of your device, including your print
    cartridges."

    .... manual also shows other troubleshooting measures.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jun 14, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > I am having trouble with my printer. It's a HP PSC1510. I am trying to
    > print out Business cards, when I do so, on a page with ten business
    > card I can only use 3-4 out of 10 because the other 6-7 have lines
    > running through the picture. I have tried cleaning the ink cartridges
    > and the printer and it still seems to happen.
    >
    > Any and all advice would be appreciated.

    If Mike's contribution doesn't fix it try asking in comp.periphs.printers.

    Geoff

    Geoff Realname, Jun 14, 2007