    I don't have a color cartridge, but this printer worked ok on the old
    printer under Netscape 4.7. I have checked the printer preferences box,
    no help. Any ideas? Ken

    Ken, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Ken

    anon Guest

    Generally printer should have ability to print a test page

    anon, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Ken

    °Mike° Guest

    Check the colour management profile that came with
    your printer -- there's usually an .icc or .icm file.
    Read the manual on how to apply it.

    On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:30:06 -0400, in
    <sljcc.12489$9g.11921@lakeread04>
    Ken scrawled: