    USB - appear to work properly. Only the USB works.
    Anyone got ideas please?
    Thanks, Donald

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxkIFd5bGxpZQ==?=, Aug 14, 2007

  2. Hi
    If both computers are on the same Network and can connect to the Internet
    then it is sharing's configuration issue.
    However, I do not understand the topology of your Network. Since you use
    two Routers, it could be that each of your computers is sitting on its own
    Network. Please post the IPs of the computers.
    If the Wireless Router is used as an Access Point, it has to be configured
    this way,
    http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 14, 2007

  3. Hi Jack: All the computers are connected to the Friendly net router. The
    wireless/DSL router connects to the the TV - we get TV from Bell/Aliant - and
    into the WAN input of the Friendly Net router. As I said, nothing has changed
    wiring wise and the laptop wireless connection does work and connects.
    But something went tilt and I cannot talk to the printer in any way.
    Connecting a USB cable allows me to install the printer which works.
    I'm running Win XP SP2 and all up to date on patches.
    I keep thinking that the printer is not installing properly. The
    installation keeps going straight to HP and Laserjet 1022n. When I first
    installed the printer using wireless the process was more complicated.
    If you have specific questions about settings I can provide them.
    Thanks
    Donald

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxkIFd5bGxpZQ==?=, Aug 15, 2007