    when I activated the shared function?
    --
    Hal

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFs?=, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Have you used the Add printer wizard? What name shows up there? What name are
    you using?

    =?Utf-8?B?SHVnaA==?=, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Using the Add Printer wizard, A Network Printer, Browse for a printer, I can
    find my Microsoft Network-MSHOME and my desktop printer name (D213TQ31) but
    no printers. It then asks for a Printer Name. The printer I'm using is a HP
    DeskJet 660 connected to my Desktop PC parallel port. The name I gave it when
    I choose to share it was "HPDeskJet" but that name is not acceptable to the
    Add Printer wizard.

    Hal

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFs?=, Nov 20, 2004