printer sharing on home network

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?anVsaXVzc2VpenVyZQ==?=, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?anVsaXVzc2VpenVyZQ==?=

    Jordan H. Guest

    Hey gang,

    Just an FYI,

    I've tried EVERY single solution post in this thread and many others. My
    print is attached to a Windows XP Home edition pc, with the LLTD component
    already installed. No dice. Nothing has ever worked, including download a
    3rd party program that allow you to manage the Permission setting on XP HOME.
    That actually is the crux of the problem, it's not a question of software or
    hardware, it's the lack of admin capabilities and permission adjustments on
    XP HOME that is causing everyone so much grief. This has been a know issue
    with Vista since the first Beta Versions were released for public testing
    2yrs ago. I'm extremely diaappointed that no one has come up with a solution
    after all this time. If there is one Please LET ME KNOW!!!!

    Jordan H., Nov 25, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?anVsaXVzc2VpenVyZQ==?=

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008