printer sharing on home network

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?anVsaXVzc2VpenVyZQ==?=, Sep 11, 2007.

  1. Jordan H.

    Jordan H. Guest

    Hey gang,

    Just an FYI,

    I've tried EVERY single solution post in this thread and many others. My
    print is attached to a Windows XP Home edition pc, with the LLTD component
    already installed. No dice. Nothing has ever worked, including download a
    3rd party program that allow you to manage the Permission setting on XP HOME.
    That actually is the crux of the problem, it's not a question of software or
    hardware, it's the lack of admin capabilities and permission adjustments on
    XP HOME that is causing everyone so much grief. This has been a know issue
    with Vista since the first Beta Versions were released for public testing
    2yrs ago. I'm extremely diaappointed that no one has come up with a solution
    after all this time. If there is one Please LET ME KNOW!!!!

    Jordan H., Nov 25, 2007

  2. maxtaurus1

    maxtaurus1 Guest

    maxtaurus1, Dec 21, 2008