    "main" it can see it but cannot get into it to see the printer.
    I am in desperate need of this feature and have been working on this for
    weeks, I would greatly appreciate help on this issue.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaW8=?=, Sep 28, 2004

  2. When you say that you can "see" I presume that you are not using a UNC path
    to find the shares on the computer that owns the printer.

    If that is the case, go to Start > Run and then type \\main. authenticate
    with a local account on main if asked and the shared printer should come up
    with other shares on main.

    Drag the printer from the "Main" windown into the printers folder on
    whatever computer you are on. Preinstall the drivers on your computer is
    they are not included in the Operating System installed on that computer.

    It is the browser service that populates the Network Neighborhood screen and
    it is not very reliable. Using the UNC path does not depend on the browser
    service.

    I hope this helps

    Steve Bruce, mct, Sep 28, 2004