    laptop can only see the laptop. Thanks for the help.
    --
    ICPS_Jim
    =?Utf-8?B?SUNQU19KaW0=?=, Apr 30, 2007

  2. Just for grins, trying running the Network Wizard again (if you haven't
    already done so), that may help. I ran into a similar problem last week,
    tried rejoing a workgroup and still nada, did the wizard and it worked!
    --
    I didn''''t'''' do it, you can''''t prove a thing, and besides no one saw a
    thing.

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFuYWthIE9zaGk=?=, Apr 30, 2007

  3. Hi
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html As well as specific adjustment of
    each computer according to what it is allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 30, 2007
  4. Thanks Guys, I think that helped solve the problem.
    --
    ICPS_Jim

    =?Utf-8?B?SUNQU19KaW0=?=, May 1, 2007