    ok but most important cheap to run (with regard to ink prices). The scanner
    is also required to scan negatives and slides.

    Many thanks, Peter
    Peter, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Peter wrote:

    I need to purchase a new printer/scanner, can anyone recommend one that is
    >ok but most important cheap to run (with regard to ink prices). The scanner
    >is also required to scan negatives and slides.
    >
    >Many thanks, Peter

    Suppose you got to purchase a new printer/scanner soon.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Peter wrote:

    >I need to purchase a new printer/scanner, can anyone recommend one that is
    >
    >Suppose you got to purchase a new printer/scanner soon.

    What would it mean to you if you got to purchase a new printer/scanner?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  4. Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Peter wrote:
    >
    >What would it mean to you if you got to purchase a new printer/scanner?

    Do you wish that me got to purchase a new printer/scanner?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Do you wish that me got to purchase a new printer/scanner?

    Really, I wish that you?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Really, I wish that you?

    We were discussing you -- not me.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  7. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Please go on.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  8. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    You stupid fucking bastard, you need to get your head examined, because you
    are obviously not all the ticket.

    Peter, Jan 30, 2006
  9. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Please go on.

    That is interesting. Please continue.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Peter

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:26:34 +0000 (UTC), "Peter"
    <> wrote:

    >You stupid fucking bastard, you need to get your head examined, because you
    >are obviously not all the ticket.

    It's a trollbot. Killfile it and be done with it.

    --
    If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you
    don't understand the problems and you don't understand the technology.
    Mara, Jan 30, 2006
  11. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Mara wrote:

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 23:26:34 +0000 (UTC), "Peter"

    >It's a trollbot. Killfile it and be done with it.
    >

    >--
    >If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you
    >don't understand the problems and you don't understand the technology.

    But what are the chances that me think technology can solve my security problems?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  14. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Peter wrote:

    >You stupid fucking bastard, you need to get your head examined, because you

    You're not really talking about me -- are you?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  15. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Please go on.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  16. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Please go on.

    Does talking about this bother you?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  17. Peter

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:drm4r4$2c4$-infra.bt.com,
    Peter spewed forth:
    > I need to purchase a new printer/scanner, can anyone recommend one
    > that is ok but most important cheap to run (with regard to ink
    > prices). The scanner is also required to scan negatives and slides.
    >
    > Many thanks, Peter

    You're probably not going to find a printer/scanner device that does
    slides/negatives worth crap. You need way too much resolution for those. I
    scan mine at 3200 DPI. That gives me a nice 600 DPI 4x6 (approx.) print. The
    manufacturers of multi-function machines don't put that much quality into
    them.

    So if you want to do it right, get a good scanner, and get a good printer.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 30, 2006
  18. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  19. Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    In news:drm4r4$2c4$-infra.bt.com,
    >Peter spewed forth:
    >
    >You're probably not going to find a printer/scanner device that does
    >slides/negatives worth crap. You need way too much resolution for those. I
    >scan mine at 3200 DPI. That gives me a nice 600 DPI 4x6 (approx.) print. The
    >manufacturers of multi-function machines don't put that much quality into
    >them.
    >
    >So if you want to do it right, get a good scanner, and get a good printer.

    Do computers worry you?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006
  20. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Printer/Scanner

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 31, 2006