    I mean straight lines such as - _ L T come out fine, but Q O 8 \
    definitely look like that old Asteroids game, or the games on the
    Atari2600.
    Bolshoy Huy, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Bolshoy Huy

    SeaKan Guest

    i just got the HP 2575. Installed on my pc fine. hasn't slowed down the
    computer, works great. a little loud. but for 159, i can't complain. i
    can complain about the ink prices I will pay, but then again, that goes with
    the territory.

    SeaKan, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Bolshoy Huy

    JANA Guest

    If you want to be best off, get separates. I have not seen the ideal combo
    type unit yet. As for anything else, the higher the quality, the more you
    will pay.

    If you want the best quality for picture reproduction, have the photos
    scanned on a drum scanner, and have them write them to disk. When at home,
    you can edit them how you want. Take back the edited copies on a CD disk,
    and have them do a high quality laser photo-print.

    There is no way at home that you would have the budget to buy high and
    scanning equipment as like the pros use. There is no comparison from the
    ones that you buy in the local consumer shops for only a number of hundreds
    of dollars.

    Professional scanning and printing is also not very expensive when you
    consider the quality that you can have.

    --

    JANA
    _____