    Can anyone reccomend a good Combined
    printer/scanner for around pref below £100.
    T.I.A.

    S, Dec 13, 2003

  2. S

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 13, 2003

  3. S

    meeeeee Guest

    > Can anyone reccomend a good Combined
    > printer/scanner for around pref below £100.
    > T.I.A.

    It's OK getting a cheep one. But what price is the ink it uses is the thing,
    you want to take into account, as you can get one that takes £5 ink & under,
    and one that take £55 and over so over the years of use which is the
    cheaper Printer Scanner?

    ---

    meeeeee, Dec 14, 2003
  4. S

    S Guest

    S, Dec 14, 2003
  5. S

    S Guest

    "meeeeee" <> wrote in message

    > > Can anyone reccomend a good Combined
    > > printer/scanner for around pref below £100.
    > > T.I.A.

    > It's OK getting a cheep one. But what price is

    the ink it uses is the thing,
    > you want to take into account, as you can get

    one that takes £5 ink & under,

    Can you tell me one that uses cheap ink?
    T.I.A.

    S, Dec 14, 2003
  6. S

    Support Joe Guest

    > > > Can anyone reccomend a good Combined
    > > > printer/scanner for around pref below £100.
    > > > T.I.A.

    > > It's OK getting a cheep one. But what price is

    > the ink it uses is the thing,
    > > you want to take into account, as you can get

    > one that takes £5 ink & under,
    >
    > Can you tell me one that uses cheap ink?
    > T.I.A.

    This is what I am after my self. And this is why I read this post in the
    first place. So if any one out there does know "Please tell?"

    ---

    Support Joe, Dec 14, 2003
  7. S

    Peppa's Mum Guest

    In article <3fdc17c8_3@mk-
    nntp-
    1.news.uk.worldonline.com>,
    says...

    > > > Can anyone reccomend a good Combined
    > > > printer/scanner for around pref below £100.
    > > > T.I.A.

    > > It's OK getting a cheep one. But what price is

    > the ink it uses is the thing,
    > > you want to take into account, as you can get

    > one that takes £5 ink & under,
    >
    > Can you tell me one that uses cheap ink?
    > T.I.A.

    This is what I am after my self. And this is why I read this post in the
    first place. So if any one out there does know "Please tell?"

    You should try asking in comp.periphs.printers - lots questions like that being
    asked and answered there.

    ---

    Cheers!

    Peppa's Mum