    Hi. Can anybody recommend a duplex-printing color inkjet printer that
    comes with working drivers for XP-64 & Vista-64? Drivers out of beta
    would be even better :)

    M. Brane, Feb 12, 2008

  2. M. Brane

    Theo Guest

    I think you will find most of the newest printers have x64
    drivers. I personally never look for an inkjet with duplex,
    but I do use two lasers that duplex in x64; one color and
    one black & white.

    Try looking on PC Magazine and PC
    World web site for some of their reviews.

    Theo, Feb 12, 2008

  3. M. Brane

    Kue2 Guest

    I use the Kodak 5500 printer(all in one)...................works very
    well,has driver (not beta) for all versions of windows including Vista 64 &
    XP64.

    http://kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=2/6868&pq-locale=en_CA&_requestid=12722

    Check it out.

    Kue2, Feb 12, 2008
  4. It's not an 'Ink-Jet', but but it IS ink, and my HP PSC 2355 is fantastic -
    does all I want. And it had a really good price too!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 13, 2008
  5. M. Brane

    helpherb Guest

    I'd say move cautiously with anything HP. The drivers for my Officejet 7310
    are out of beta (in theory) but it still doesn't print properly in duplex
    mode in Vista-64. I think the same problems exist in Vista-32.

    helpherb, Feb 13, 2008
  6. M. Brane

    Jim Guest

    On Feb 12, 2:50 pm, "M. Brane" <> wrote:
    > Hi. Can anybody recommend a duplex-printing color inkjet printer that
    > comes with working drivers for XP-64 & Vista-64? Drivers out of beta
    > would be even better :)

    I'm not exactly certain what a duplex-printing color inkjet printer
    *is*, but I know Epson produces x64 drivers for some of their
    printers. I have a Photo R800 with x64 drivers.

    I hope that helps.

    Jim

    Jim, Feb 13, 2008
  7. Considering the width of the HP Product Range, this is a good point, but at
    least the PSC's are well supported and have been all the way back through
    the Pre-Beta's!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Feb 13, 2008
  8. If you have the issue with the second page flipped the wrong way, HP gave me
    a fix for the 7310. HP is certifying the drivers for the 20 models with
    this issue and keep promising to have an update available soon. In the mean
    time if this is the issue you experience...

    contact me directly
    alanmo
    microsoft.com

    --