    and doesn't need to be changed often.

    Am I asking too much?

    , Nov 5, 2005

  2. Fakename Guest

    You should think about an entry level laser printer. Your cost per page
    on inkjet is really really high, so if you only want to do black and
    white Laser is more economical in the long run.

    Fakename, Nov 5, 2005

  3. Guest

    Fakename wrote:
    > You should think about an entry level laser printer. Your cost per page
    > on inkjet is really really high, so if you only want to do black and
    > white Laser is more economical in the long run.

    Thank you for your quick and informative reply.

    , Nov 5, 2005
  4. <> wrote in message
    >I don't need graphics and I don't need color.
    >
    > All I need to print out is text in black-and-w.
    >
    > I also hope to find a printer where the ink cartridge is not expensive
    > and doesn't need to be changed often.
    >
    > Am I asking too much?

    Get a cheap laser printer. Running costs will be far less over the long
    term.

    **SS**

    Secret Squiddle, Nov 8, 2005
  5. twfsaa Guest