    my printer cannot communicate with computer. I have uninstalled it that did
    not help. I have unplugged it still not communicating.It is a lexmark x75
    connected with USB port

    bill, Mar 4, 2004

  2. bill

    mark mandel Guest

    "bill" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > my printer cannot communicate with computer. I have uninstalled it that

    did
    > not help. I have unplugged it still not communicating.It is a lexmark x75
    > connected with USB port

    Are the drivers installed?

    mark mandel, Mar 4, 2004

  3. bill

    Plato Guest

    bill wrote:

    > my printer cannot communicate with computer. I have uninstalled it that did
    > not help. I have unplugged it still not communicating.It is a lexmark x75
    > connected with USB port

    Sometimes problems like that are simply solved by connecting it to
    another USB port. In fact, in many of the docs I've been seeing it's
    starting to suggest that one installs
    their USB devices in both ports before you choose the one to keep.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 4, 2004