    Please help.
    computer is dell inspiron 2200 .printer is dell AIO 922.
    OS is XP home.

    miker, Jul 22, 2008

  2. miker

    Jason Guest

    Hi,
    1st. Try printing another document from a different program, dose this
    have the same effect if it doesn't then there is something wrong with the
    page lay out in the WordPad document / printer settings?
    2nd. Try using the print maintaince tool, it may be if you have put new
    ink in the printer it may need to be re aligned or if it is an existing one
    then perhaps cleaned then re aligned.
    3rd. Dose the printer have the correct drive installed? If it has then
    try re-booting the system and re printing the document. if it dose not then
    if you have the original printer driver cd try to re/install that or look on
    the Dell web site for up to date drivers or try this link =
    http://support.euro.dell.com/suppor...temID=PRN_ALL_A922&os=WW1&osl=en&catid=&impid =
    PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE CORRECT PRINTER

    try this if not then ill have another think.

    good luck for the job

    Jason, Jul 23, 2008

  3. Hi
    Sounds like a issue with the drivers try installing latest drivers to
    rectify the problem.

    Richard Thorpe, Jul 29, 2008
  4. miker

    miker Guest

    Hi
    Thanks for your advice guys.
    It was very helpful .
    What I did that time was copy and paste from the rich text format I was
    using to a word perfect format wps and it seemed to print fine .
    I will see if I can update the drivers which is probably causing this in the
    first place
    Thanks again

    miker, Jul 29, 2008