    clear. I have tried reinstalling my printer and driver and outlook express
    without any luck. Can anyone help me?
    Malcolm

    Malcolm Toulson, Aug 12, 2005

  2. Malcolm Toulson

    Marc Townson Guest

    Malcolm Toulson wrote:
    > When I print an email message opened in outlook express the page 2 prints
    > correctly but the page 1 seams to print out in draft mode and is not very
    > clear. I have tried reinstalling my printer and driver and outlook express
    > without any luck. Can anyone help me?
    > Malcolm

    Have you tried checking your settings when you go to print?
    File -> Page/Print Setup -> Advanced?

    Also,
    What printer and operating system are you using?

    Marc Townson, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Malcolm Toulson

    Marc Townson Guest

    Marc Townson, Aug 12, 2005
  4. Malcolm Toulson

    Marc Townson Guest

    Marc Townson, Aug 12, 2005
  5. I am using an HP Deskjet 390C on a computer running Windows XP pro SP 2

    Malcolm Toulson, Aug 12, 2005