    has "a problem communicating with the printer" and won't print at all.
    Is there a way I can get them both to work?
    Thanks, Steve

    IHSRC, Nov 1, 2004

  2. IHSRC

    Dan Evans Guest

    "IHSRC" <> wrote in message
    news:KKhhd.282166$wV.14181@attbi_s54...
    > Hi, I have a Lexmark X73 printer - scanner. I just installed a HP
    > Photosmart 7260 photo printer. It works fine, but now my Lexmark says it
    > has "a problem communicating with the printer" and won't print at all.
    > Is there a way I can get them both to work?

    What type of connection are you using? Parallel or USB? Did you move the
    Lexmark onto a USB 1.1 socket from a 2.0, are you using a printer sharer?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Nov 2, 2004

  3. IHSRC

    IHSRC Guest

    Both use a USB port. All I did was install the HP. I don't know anything
    about sockets. Can you fill me in on what might have happened? Thanks.

    IHSRC, Nov 2, 2004
  4. IHSRC

    AskXperts Guest

    Hi Steve,

    I invite you to post your question at http://www.askxperts.com

    It's a free expert community where your questions are send to experts.

    Thanks!

    AskXperts, Nov 4, 2004