    installed the mosr recent printer driver. I seriously suspect it a software
    problem with XP somewhere.

    Any help would greatly be appreciated.

    MIS, May 17, 2004

  2. MIS

    Stealth Guest

    Try printing in landscape mode.

    "MIS" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I've got a Samsung SCX4016, Windows XP, IE6. When I print a

    webpage the
    > right side of the text is chopped off, this also appears when I

    do a print
    > preview. I went into printer setup and rolled the margins back

    as far as
    > they would go, .17 I think it was but to no avail. I copied and

    pasted the
    > webpage into Microsoft Word and still got the same thing, I

    also just

    Stealth, May 17, 2004

  3. MIS

    SgtMinor Guest

    Is there no fit-to-page option in the Printer properties dialog box?

    SgtMinor, May 17, 2004
  4. MIS

    °Mike° Guest

    Frame or Table Text Is Cut Off at the Right Margin
    When Printing Web Pages
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=260642

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 12:51:23 -0400, in
    <>
    MIS scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 17, 2004
  5. MIS

    Stickems Guest

    What you describe is a shortcoming in the software. I use Canon Easy Web
    Print to solve this problem. No need to move margins, or print frames
    separately or to print in landscape mode.

    Stickems, May 17, 2004
  6. If you have Adobe Acrobat (the full program, not just the "free" reader),
    you can print the web page to a PDF file. Then, open the PDF file in the
    reader program, and choose "fit to page" when you print.

    - John R. Baker

    John R. Baker, May 18, 2004
  7. MIS

    reid decker Guest

    Go into the printer properties and set the printer to landscape.

    reid decker, May 18, 2004
  8. MIS

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Cool idea! Plus there are free or "budget" print drivers that make PDF -
    maybe that would do the same.

    http://www.pdf995.com/
    http://www.acrosoftware.com/
    http://www.go2pdf.com/

    I've used the first one - does 1200 DPI instead of Adobe's 600 <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 18, 2004
  9. MIS

    Boomer Guest

    "reid decker" <> wrote:

    > Didn't my other reply show up? I advised you to set the
    > printer
    > properties to LANDSCAPE rather than PORTRAIT, if you can find
    > those on your printer properties. Hope this helps.

    Hello AGAIN!

    Could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the future.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
    Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

    Boomer, May 24, 2004
  10. MIS

    reid decker Guest

    reid decker, May 24, 2004