    stop this?
    its a epson 870 photo.

    pel

    Michael, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Michael

    °Mike° Guest

    Check your printer's properties, and your monitor's colour
    management settings.

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:21:00 -0000, in
    <>
    Michael scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 29, 2003

  3. Michael

    Peppa's Mum Guest

    In article
    <
    om>,
    says...
    My printer keeps printing a pink background to everything i print,how can i
    stop this?
    its a epson 870 photo.

    pel

    You might want to ask in comp.periphs.printers as well.
    --
    Cheers!

    Peppa's Mum

    Peppa's Mum, Nov 29, 2003