Printer problem (hp officejet V45

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by IMT, Jan 30, 2004.

  1. IMT

    IMT Guest

    Hi
    I am having problems with a HP officejet V45. The printer is bein
    erratic. Specially if printing an e-mail or an attachment. The prin
    will start but cancels half way through.
    I have tried re-installing drivers and updating but the proble
    persists

    I think it may be a problem with the printers memory.

    any suggestions would be helpful

    thanks

    da

    IM