    Anyone know wot this software is???

    Thanks

    Gaz

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Jan 2, 2004

  2. Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

    John Holmes Guest

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else. came up with this:

    > Hi
    > I have a HP 5550 and have started using the cartridge refill kits as
    > the originals are very expensive (4 me n e way)
    > The trouble i am having is when i eventually use the ink out of the
    > cartridge, it ask me to replace it and a orange light appears.
    > I remove the cartridge and refill and it still comes up with the
    > message. I have looked in the manual and online for an answer but
    > can't find any. Any ideas??

    Yes. You are a cheap bastard.

    > 2nd prob. I use a router to connect to the internet, so i have set my
    > tcp/ip settings to work with the router.
    > I also take my pc round my mates house to network.
    > Every time i go to my mates i have to delete all my settings and type
    > them all back in when i come home.
    > I read on here a while back about a program that could do this just by
    > clicking a button, but can't find the message on google.
    >
    > Anyone know wot this software is???

    NetSwitcher. Google for it.

    > Thanks

    Anytime.

    --
    "It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

    John Holmes, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Gareth not NLL or anybody else.

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:31:11 -0000, Gareth not NLL or anybody else.
    wrote:

    <snip>

    >2nd prob. I use a router to connect to the internet, so i have set my tcp/ip
    >settings to work with the router.

    You don't use DHCP from your router? (assumig it can do that)

    >I also take my pc round my mates house to network.
    >Every time i go to my mates i have to delete all my settings and type them
    >all back in when i come home.
    >I read on here a while back about a program that could do this just by
    >clicking a button, but can't find the message on google.
    >
    >Anyone know wot this software is???

    NetSwitcher
    http://www.netswitcher.com/

    Me