    my wifi B network. I've got a wireless router with a 4 port hub, but the
    printer is about 4 meters away in another room.

    Any ideas?
    Veritech, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Veritech

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    There are Wireless Printer servers that can be plugged into the printer and
    connet it as a Network Printer to the Router.
    D-Link, Linksys, and others make it log to the respective sites and search
    for "printer server".
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 6, 2005

  3. I am using an SMC router/print server and it works great. I am using it for 2
    pc's and 2 mac's. I am currently using the printer with both mac's just
    haven't gotten the pc's going yet.

    =?Utf-8?B?YnV6eg==?=, Jan 7, 2005