    responsive to my questions?

    TIA!

    -- Dave

    Dave, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Dave

    Mark B. Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Greetings!
    > This request is off-topic, but because this NG has been so good in
    > providing
    > information to my ON-topic questions, I will ask here.
    > I am looking for information about behavior of specific printers, not
    > necessarily photo related. I have already posted to:
    > alt.comp.periphs.printers, comp.periphs.printer, and
    > comp.periphs.printers,
    > and have received no response after more than 2 weeks.
    >
    > Does anyone have any suggestions on a printer NG that will be more
    > responsive to my questions?
    >
    > TIA!
    >
    > -- Dave

    Try the 'Printers & printing' forum at www.dpreview.com.

    Mark

    Mark B., Sep 14, 2004

  3. Dave

    Jim Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings!
    > This request is off-topic, but because this NG has been so good in

    providing
    > information to my ON-topic questions, I will ask here.
    > I am looking for information about behavior of specific printers, not
    > necessarily photo related. I have already posted to:
    > alt.comp.periphs.printers, comp.periphs.printer, and

    comp.periphs.printers,
    > and have received no response after more than 2 weeks.

    This is not surprising given the vagueness of your post.
    Jim

    Jim, Sep 15, 2004
  4. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Jim,
    Well, I was not intending to be vague. I did not post my original questions
    here, as they are off-topic. My question here is simply, "Where is a solid
    NG for printers?"

    Thanks!

    -- Dave

    Dave, Sep 15, 2004
  5. Dave

    Hunt Guest

    In article <>, says...

    >Greetings!
    >This request is off-topic, but because this NG has been so good in providing
    >information to my ON-topic questions, I will ask here.
    >I am looking for information about behavior of specific printers, not
    >necessarily photo related. I have already posted to:
    >alt.comp.periphs.printers, comp.periphs.printer, and comp.periphs.printers,
    >and have received no response after more than 2 weeks.
    >
    >Does anyone have any suggestions on a printer NG that will be more
    >responsive to my questions?
    >
    >TIA!
    >
    >-- Dave

    Dave,

    Besides the forum suggestion on DPreview, you might also want to try the
    Photoshop groups. Most of the folk there end up printing at some point and
    there are a few subscribers who have a wealth of knowledge. Now, most will
    probably address the photo-printing aspects and you might wish to use OT in
    your subject line header. Also be aware that you will probably get a few RTFM
    with their replies.

    Hunt

    Hunt, Sep 15, 2004
  6. Dave wrote:

    > Jim,
    > Well, I was not intending to be vague. I did not post my original questions
    > here, as they are off-topic. My question here is simply, "Where is a solid
    > NG for printers?"

    The ones you tried are the only printer newsgroups I've seen, and I have seen
    many unanswered questions in them.

    You may be better off asking your questions here.

    Please post your replies below the text you are quoting as it makes it easier to
    read your reply and what you are replying to.
    --
    Ben Thomas
    given nor endorsed by it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?BenOne=A9?=, Sep 15, 2004