    Messages:
    1
    My Lexmark Z708 has stopped printing pictures or photos it will only print text. I have updated the drivers and uninstalled then reinstalled the printer, Is it something to do with the comp memory? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    poshbrazillian, Jul 12, 2006

  2. poshbrazillian

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Did you download and install this driver?
    name: CJB700EN.exe
    version: CJB700EN.exe
    location: http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-pe...rame=&fileID=1194&searchLang=en&searchLang=en

    Also try this application to identify the problem:

    name: LexmarkDiag.exe
    version: Version 1.0.0.0
    Link: http://downloads.lexmark.com/cgi-pe...frame=&fileID=636&searchLang=en&searchLang=en

    I doubt memory would suddenly be a problem if it was printing photos before. It's possible the installed printer memory has a problem, but I would not expect that. There might be a configuration in the driver that's preventing the proper "spooling" of the image to the printer. If all else fails, try different configuration settings for the printer port.

    bigal, Jul 14, 2006