    Epson from the Registry and to reinstall the printer didn't change the
    picture..
    Any advice on solving the problem will be greatly appreciated. Moisey.

    Moisey Sapozhnikov, Jan 28, 2004

  2. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    °Mike° Guest

    Try changing the printer cable.

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 11:01:48 -0800, in
    <>
    Moisey Sapozhnikov scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004

  3. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    Micio Guest

    Hello Moisey !
    I had exactly same printer.
    I have to admit I killed it by not following the
    instructions that is " Use only original epson ink
    cartridges"
    After the original cartridges ran out I replaced
    them with compatibles reason ? price of course,
    When the ink was about 1/4 left on the ink monitor
    I had to clean the print head everytime I had to use
    It till the print head clogged up and I gave It away.

    If You still using original ink and the ink monitor
    shows enough ink You have to look for different
    problem. One more thing if You are out on any
    one colour that printer will not print till You replace
    that colour ink cartridge. Good Luck Micio.
    =====================================

    Micio, Jan 28, 2004
  4. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    °Mike° Guest

    I'm not Moisey.

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:57:59 -0600, in
    <>
    Micio scrawled:

    >Hello Moisey !

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004
  5. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    trout Guest

    °Mike° wrote:

    > I'm not Moisey.

    Not even a little?
    --
    "Moisey-ish, perhaps?"

    trout, Jan 28, 2004
  6. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:47:18 -0800, in
    <bv9e6b$o4bk4$-berlin.de>
    trout scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not Moisey.

    > Not even a little?

    No, sorry, not even a little.

    --
    At least I don't think so.

    °Mike°, Jan 28, 2004
  7. Thanks for advice but changing the printer cable doesn't help.

    Moisey Sapozhnikov, Jan 29, 2004
  8. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    Micio Guest

    Hello Mike!
    Sorry Mike I was replying to the original Poster,
    I think I was in the tread but on the wrong spot,
    I usually attach my opinion or a guess to the last post
    on the subject , or should we reply on the original post?
    Could You Explain Which post to choose if I want to
    reply to the original poster who is asking for help.
    Thanks * Mike* Micio.

    Micio, Jan 29, 2004
  9. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    °Mike° Guest

    Never just attach your "opinion or a guess" to the
    last post. It makes it seem like you are talking to
    the wrong person, which your are, of course.

    Highlight the post your wish to respond to, ie. answer,
    and press 'Reply Group'.

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:30:13 -0600, in
    <>
    Micio scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  10. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you have a system restore that you could revert to?

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 17:02:10 -0800, in
    <>

    °Mike°, Jan 29, 2004
  11. Yes I have the System Restore. I tryed several restoration points back in
    calendar, but that also didn't help. Thank you for the only sensible
    question. M.

    Moisey Sapozhnikov, Jan 30, 2004
  12. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    Micio Guest

    Thanks *Mike* !
    Shall do.
    If I step out of Line again please let me
    know . Have a Relaxing Weekend!!
    ~Micio~.
    ==============================

    Micio, Jan 30, 2004
  13. Moisey Sapozhnikov

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome. I've got my beady eyes on you. :)

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:36:42 -0600, in
    <>
    Micio scrawled:

    >Thanks *Mike* !
    >Shall do.
    >If I step out of Line again please let me
    >know . Have a Relaxing Weekend!!
    >~Micio~.
    >==============================
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Never just attach your "opinion or a guess" to the
    >> last post. It makes it seem like you are talking to
    >> the wrong person, which your are, of course.
    >>
    >> Highlight the post your wish to respond to, ie. answer,
    >> and press 'Reply Group'.
    >>

    >> On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 23:30:13 -0600, in
    >> <>
    >> Micio scrawled:
    >>
    >> > Hello Mike!
    >> >Sorry Mike I was replying to the original Poster,
    >> >I think I was in the tread but on the wrong spot,
    >> >I usually attach my opinion or a guess to the last post
    >> >on the subject , or should we reply on the original post?
    >> >Could You Explain Which post to choose if I want to
    >> >reply to the original poster who is asking for help.
    >> >Thanks * Mike* Micio.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance