    charging me 30+ bucks.. I googled it and came up empty.

    Thanks
    Mike
    Mike, Jul 27, 2005

  2. The DesignJet 500 came up on 7/25/05 in connection with AutoCad with the
    conclusion that there were no 64bit drivers and no one mentioned any
    compatible plotter with a 64bit driver. If you learn otherwise, please post
    back because as you will see in the thread "Autocad LT on x64" others are
    looking too.

    You might also look at the forums on PlanetAMD64 because folks there are
    posting this kind of info when they find it or a new driver releases (not
    likely with the 500, however).

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Colin:

    I know for a fact that there is a reference to HP printer drivers here.
    As a matter of fact I have a photosmart P1000 and I did not find a driver at
    HP's web site. There is a guy that wrote a driver for the HP and it worked
    great for me.
    I know this is going to sound bad but you may need to do a search back and
    I unloaded XP 64 from my system but I am back and am going to look for that
    driver.
    If I find it before you do I will notify you

    Hector
    --
    Hector

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVjdG9y?=, Jul 29, 2005
  4. Ok, I found it for you
    go to page 45 and there will be a reference to printers
    then you will find a link to planet64 and there you will find your driver it
    works for me and I installed it in my system
    --
    Hector

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVjdG9y?=, Jul 29, 2005
  5. I was just referencing other posts on the DesignJet in an effort to be
    helpful. I don't have one and don't need the driver.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 29, 2005
  6. Mike

    rhopkins Guest

    --
    rhopkins
    rhopkins's Profile: http://www.64bit-world.com/forums/member.php?u=860
    rhopkins, Jul 29, 2005
  7. You really have to read the fine line. As I said I have a Photosmart P1000
    and there is a workaround for this printer and as a matter of fact I am using
    the Deskjet driver. It prints just fine. It did take me a few hit and misses
    but after going step by step I managed to install it

    =?Utf-8?B?SGVjdG9y?=, Jul 31, 2005