  1. I have recently bought un new computer using Windows XP. I cannot connect my
    laser printer CANON LBP 660 as the driver is not labellized for this OS
    (windows WP). What can I do

    SANSON PHILIPPE, Apr 15, 2004

  2. SANSON PHILIPPE

    gronod Guest

    "SANSON PHILIPPE" <> wrote in message
    news:407e5a29$0$654$...
    > I have recently bought un new computer using Windows XP. I cannot connect

    my
    > laser printer CANON LBP 660 as the driver is not labellized for this OS
    > (windows WP). What can I do

    Hi,
    Go to Canon website and search for your printer, look for updated driver
    suitable for winxp.
    download and bingo, it should work
    Gordon

    gronod, Apr 15, 2004

  3. SANSON PHILIPPE

    hamman Guest

    > I have recently bought un new computer using Windows XP. I cannot connect

    my
    > laser printer CANON LBP 660 as the driver is not labellized for this OS
    > (windows WP). What can I do

    Press ignore certification during the driver install

    hamman

    hamman, Apr 15, 2004
  4. SANSON PHILIPPE

    Trent© Guest

    On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:47:23 +0200, "SANSON PHILIPPE"
    <> wrote:

    >I have recently bought un new computer using Windows XP. I cannot connect my
    >laser printer CANON LBP 660 as the driver is not labellized for this OS
    >(windows WP). What can I do

    Use a Windows 2000 driver.

    Have a nice week...

    Trent