    needs cleaning. can this be done by me? and if so how do I do it, apart
    from gently, very gently?
    Meths ? White spirit? paraffin? petrol? or what

    gruffydd, Oct 16, 2006

  2. gruffydd

    Gazwad Guest

    gruffydd <>, the dirty-welfare-bum and unabashed ripe
    fruit who likes violent bald-headed bandit beating with deer, and whose
    partner is a hosebag with a roomy flesh wound, wrote in
    <P6SYg.18068$>:
    > I don't know if this is the correct forum, but here goes.
    > The printer roller [platen?] on my Konica Minolta PagePro 1300 W
    > laser print needs cleaning. can this be done by me? and if so how do
    > I do it, apart from gently, very gently?
    > Meths ? White spirit? paraffin? petrol? or what

    Piss on it.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Oct 17, 2006

  3. gruffydd

    chuckie® Guest

    If the roller is rubber, use a petrol based cleaner. If it is plastic, try
    a lightly damp, lint-free cloth or wipe...luck...

    chuckie®, Oct 17, 2006
  4. gruffydd

    gruffydd Guest

    Thank you, gazwad. It shows that you applied what passes for your mind
    before you gave an answer. Human urine will remove he burnt on clinker from
    a rifle barrel, which is a useless residue and prevents normal use. Perhaps
    if some were poured on you, from a great height, you might function better?
    may your balls [if you have any] turn square and fester in the corners

    gruffydd, Oct 17, 2006
  5. gruffydd

    sbb78247 Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > gruffydd <>, the dirty-welfare-bum and unabashed ripe
    > fruit who likes violent bald-headed bandit beating with deer, and
    > whose partner is a hosebag with a roomy flesh wound, wrote in
    > <P6SYg.18068$>:
    >> I don't know if this is the correct forum, but here goes.
    >> The printer roller [platen?] on my Konica Minolta PagePro 1300 W
    >> laser print needs cleaning. can this be done by me? and if so how do
    >> I do it, apart from gently, very gently?
    >> Meths ? White spirit? paraffin? petrol? or what

    > Piss on it.

    just be sure to unplug it or it could be a shocking experience

    sbb78247, Oct 18, 2006