    have successfully installed the Printer Driver -Windows software and the
    Easy -PhotoPrint (Windows) software.

    Sibo

    mshengu, Feb 23, 2004

  2. mshengu

    Patrick Guest

    mshengu wrote:
    > Please help me, the above printer is not responding,when I use
    > print. I have successfully installed the Printer Driver -Windows
    > software and the Easy -PhotoPrint (Windows) software.
    >

    > Sibo

    I'm not familliar with said printer but;

    Have you tried to do a test-print from the printer, thiere is usually a
    means to do this by doing the likes of, holding the Line-feed button while
    turning the printer on, look in the manual for 'test-print'.

    If as you say, the driver is installed properly then you should be able to
    do a test print from within Windows (Control Panel, Printers).

    Do you have the correct drivers for your version of Windows ?

    Patrick, Feb 23, 2004