    email, web page, anything) and it comes up on the screen as going to
    printer, but the printer doesn't turn on, and my system shows "six jobs
    waiting to be printed." How the heck do I get them OUT of there?

    fortunata, Oct 17, 2006

  2. fortunata

    jonny Guest

    Close the Printers Folder.Then go to Control Panel /Administrative tools/
    Services
    browse to the Print Spooler service and stop it..
    Then go to ,
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SPOOL\PRINTERS Delete the .spl and .shd files (with
    date of fault appearing)
    You may have to reboot.
    If the files wont delete than just rename them.This works for xp ,havent
    tried it on other systems ,
    jonny.

    jonny, Oct 18, 2006