    stan Guest

    i cant install printer,due to this print spooler not running,, any ideas
    please

    stan, Dec 17, 2005

  2. stan

    old jon Guest

    "stan" <> wrote in message
    news:do1sn3$ssv$...
    >i cant install printer,due to this print spooler not running,, any ideas
    >please

    WinXP ?. Rt\click My Computer\Manage\Services. Look down the R\hand list to
    find print spooler. Dbl\click it, make it Auto, confirm and come out.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Dec 17, 2005

  3. stan

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:do1sn3$ssv$,
    stan spewed forth:
    > i cant install printer,due to this print spooler not running,, any
    > ideas please

    What operating system? Are we supposed to GUESS?

    Toolman Tim, Dec 17, 2005
  4. stan

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "stan" <> wrote in message
    >i cant install printer,due to this print spooler not running,, any ideas
    >please

    How about some details like O/S, error message, etc?

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Dec 17, 2005