    to window another window appears an just sit there an nothing happens,no
    install shield. The cd does not have nothing relateing to 32 bit or 64
    bit.Could someone give me a little advice on this ,thanks in advance.
    randalel, Mar 27, 2008

  2. Juergen Kluth, Mar 27, 2008

  3. I can remember Print Shop from many years ago - it is possible that the
    software is using a 16bit installer and sadly there is no way to make that
    work.

    One possible way out would be to install to an ordinary XP and make a
    back-up copy, then restore to the 64bit machine. It is quite possible that
    it will not execute without a new set of problems, though.

    Best is probably to contact the manufacturer and ask for a version that is
    compatible with a 64bit OS.

    Tony. . .

    "randalel" <> wrote in message
    > My friend recently upgraded to xp64 ,she was running windows xp sp2 but

    got
    > infected with virues took it shop they clean her drive but for some reason
    > could not install xp32 back on her machine.She has a dell demiension

    e310.For
    > some reason she cannot install print shop on to her machine,after she put

    the
    > disc in a window comes up tell you to click her to install after she click

    on
    Tony Sperling, Mar 27, 2008
  4. randalel

    John Barnes Guest

    What version of Print Shop are you trying to install

    John Barnes, Mar 27, 2008
  5. randalel

    Theo Guest

    Actually the CD does have something relating to the xp64
    operating system which will determine whether it might work
    or not.

    Win xp64 will not run any 16-bit programs at all. If the
    install program on the CD is 16-bit, then xp64 cannot run it!

    Theo, Mar 27, 2008