    print server communicates with the network utilizing the TCP-IP port and the
    LPR protocol. Has anyone else experienced these difficulties. If so, please
    advise what was your final resolution. Thanks.
    by, Nov 26, 2004

  2. by

    PaulSad Guest

    by wrote:
    > I have three machines connected to a D-Link Wireless Router, with 1

    of the 3
    > machines hardwired. And I have just purchased a Airlink APSUSB1 USB

    1.1
    > print server for connection to a Canon S400. When I set up the print

    server
    > everything seams ok, I can access it from any of the 3 computers;

    however, I
    > get errors when printing. I disconnected the printer and connected it
    > directly to one of the pc's to check its operability and its fine.

    All 3
    > machines are running XP - 2 with SP2 and the 3rd with XP original.

    The
    > print server communicates with the network utilizing the TCP-IP port

    and the
    > LPR protocol. Has anyone else experienced these difficulties. If so,

    please
    > advise what was your final resolution. Thanks.

    Just had the same problem. Found out that there was a mismatch between
    the port name that I created in windows and the port name on the
    server.

    To find the port name on the print server use the web configuration
    tool and go to configuration and server device. Under the USB heading
    is the port name make sure this port name matches the one you created
    in windows.

    Hope this helps!!!!!

    P_sad
    PaulSad, Dec 7, 2004