    tried contacting Linksys and got nothing. I'd like to figure out if this
    will work before I buy the print server.

    Thanks, Steve

    Steve P, Jan 6, 2005

  2. I don't see why it wouldn't work. It did take me a while to figure out how to
    set up the printer from my mac to my SMC router/print server but I finally
    got it to work. It had something to do with puting lpt1 in front of the IP
    address for the printer. The apple chats are really good at helping with
    this. Go to apple.com/support/discussions and join in there.

    =?Utf-8?B?YnV6eg==?=, Jan 7, 2005