    --
    Bill
    Chesapeake, Va

    WRH, May 6, 2004

  2. WRH

    Tom F Guest

    Press it. Screen image copied to clipboard. Open favorite app and paste.

    Tom F, May 6, 2004

  3. WRH

    Iceman Guest

    "WRH"wrote in message news:hvemc.103957$f_5.71489@lakeread01...
    > Can someone tell me how to use this key? I read about it once before but
    > can't find it again. Thanks

    The key copies your desktop screen to the clipboard. Then you can copy the
    image into an image viewer, Paint, or Word. To open the clipboard, go to
    Start > Run > Clipbrd .

    Iceman, May 6, 2004
  4. WRH

    Emrys Davies Guest

    'Bill',

    If you have nor resolved this already do this:

    Find the screen you wish to print > Press 'Print Screen' (next to F12 on
    keyboard) > Open Microsoft Word or Paint > Edit > Paste > Print

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, May 6, 2004
  5. WRH

    Pool Champ Guest

    "Emrys Davies"wrote in message
    > 'Bill',
    >
    > If you have nor resolved this already do this:
    >
    > Find the screen you wish to print > Press 'Print Screen' (next to F12 on
    > keyboard) > Open Microsoft Word or Paint > Edit > Paste > Print
    >
    > Regards,
    > Emrys Davies.

    Bugger me, is it that simple !! For the past 5 years I have been lying my
    monitor on my scanner, scanned and then printed. This was ok when I had a
    14" monitor but since I've had a 17" one, I find it a bit heavy.
    You learn something new in this group every day. It's fantastic.
    PC

    Pool Champ, May 6, 2004
  6. WRH

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Pool Champ" <> wrote in message

    > "Emrys Davies"wrote in message
    > > 'Bill',
    > >
    > > If you have nor resolved this already do this:
    > >
    > > Find the screen you wish to print > Press 'Print Screen' (next to F12 on
    > > keyboard) > Open Microsoft Word or Paint > Edit > Paste > Print
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > > Emrys Davies.
    > >

    > Bugger me, is it that simple !! For the past 5 years I have been lying my
    > monitor on my scanner, scanned and then printed. This was ok when I had a
    > 14" monitor but since I've had a 17" one, I find it a bit heavy.
    > You learn something new in this group every day. It's fantastic.
    > PC

    Heh heh...maybe they can help fix my problem with faxing, too! I hold my
    paper up to the monitor and press send, but nothing happens...

    Toolman Tim, May 6, 2004
  7. WRH

    Boomer Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> did say:

    > "Pool Champ" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Emrys Davies"wrote in message
    >> > 'Bill',
    >> >
    >> > If you have nor resolved this already do this:
    >> >
    >> > Find the screen you wish to print > Press 'Print Screen' (next
    >> > to F12 on keyboard) > Open Microsoft Word or Paint > Edit >
    >> > Paste > Print
    >> >
    >> > Regards,
    >> > Emrys Davies.
    >> >

    >> Bugger me, is it that simple !! For the past 5 years I have been
    >> lying my monitor on my scanner, scanned and then printed. This
    >> was ok when I had a 14" monitor but since I've had a 17" one, I
    >> find it a bit heavy. You learn something new in this group every
    >> day. It's fantastic. PC
    >>

    > Heh heh...maybe they can help fix my problem with faxing, too! I
    > hold my paper up to the monitor and press send, but nothing
    > happens...

    You forgot to press 'any key'. ;o)

    Boomer, May 6, 2004
  8. WRH

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> did say:
    >

    > > "Pool Champ" <> wrote in message

    > >> Bugger me, is it that simple !! For the past 5 years I have been
    > >> lying my monitor on my scanner, scanned and then printed. This
    > >> was ok when I had a 14" monitor but since I've had a 17" one, I
    > >> find it a bit heavy. You learn something new in this group every
    > >> day. It's fantastic. PC
    > >>

    > > Heh heh...maybe they can help fix my problem with faxing, too! I
    > > hold my paper up to the monitor and press send, but nothing
    > > happens...

    > You forgot to press 'any key'. ;o)

    Havn't been able to find it...maybe my keyboard is too old and they didn't
    have them back then???

    Toolman Tim, May 6, 2004
  9. WRH

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 5 May 2004 17:23:22 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> scribbled:

    >"Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> did say:
    >>

    >> > "Pool Champ" <> wrote in message

    >> > Heh heh...maybe they can help fix my problem with faxing, too! I
    >> > hold my paper up to the monitor and press send, but nothing
    >> > happens...

    >> You forgot to press 'any key'. ;o)

    >Havn't been able to find it...maybe my keyboard is too old and they didn't
    >have them back then???

    http://iamnotageek.com/articles.php?aid=28&page=1&topic=What_Any_Key

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, May 6, 2004
  10. WRH

    Boomer Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> did say:

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> did say:
    >>

    >> > "Pool Champ" <> wrote in message

    >> > Heh heh...maybe they can help fix my problem with faxing, too!
    >> > I hold my paper up to the monitor and press send, but nothing
    >> > happens...

    >> You forgot to press 'any key'. ;o)

    > Havn't been able to find it...maybe my keyboard is too old and
    > they didn't have them back then???

    You can buy an 'any key'. (Dang if I can find the proper link.)
    That should update your keyboard.

    Here's some goodies. ;)
    http://shop.store.yahoo.com/bytesngrins/fungifforgee.html

    Boomer, May 6, 2004
  11. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Pool Champ" <> wrote in message

    >> "Emrys Davies"wrote in message
    >> > 'Bill',

    >> > If you have nor resolved this already do this:

    >> > Find the screen you wish to print > Press 'Print Screen' (next to F12 on
    >> > keyboard) > Open Microsoft Word or Paint > Edit > Paste > Print

    >> > Regards,
    >> > Emrys Davies.

    >> Bugger me, is it that simple !! For the past 5 years I have been lying my
    >> monitor on my scanner, scanned and then printed. This was ok when I had a
    >> 14" monitor but since I've had a 17" one, I find it a bit heavy.
    >> You learn something new in this group every day. It's fantastic.
    >> PC

    > Heh heh...maybe they can help fix my problem with faxing, too! I hold my
    > paper up to the monitor and press send, but nothing happens...

    That's for *receiveing* faxes. Furrfu!

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 4892F
    AOL Diary http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2004
  12. WRH

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    > > "Pool Champ" <> wrote in message

    on

    > >> Bugger me, is it that simple !! For the past 5 years I have been lying

    my
    > >> monitor on my scanner, scanned and then printed. This was ok when I had

    > >> 14" monitor but since I've had a 17" one, I find it a bit heavy.
    > >> You learn something new in this group every day. It's fantastic.
    > >> PC

    > > Heh heh...maybe they can help fix my problem with faxing, too! I hold my
    > > paper up to the monitor and press send, but nothing happens...

    > That's for *receiveing* faxes. Furrfu!

    bummer...told ya the brain cells were running on empty <g>

    Toolman Tim, May 6, 2004
  13. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >> Toolman Tim wrote:

    >> > Heh heh...maybe they can help fix my problem with faxing, too! I hold my
    >> > paper up to the monitor and press send, but nothing happens...

    >> That's for *receiveing* faxes. Furrfu!

    > bummer...told ya the brain cells were running on empty <g>

    Jesus, Tim...we can dress you up, but we just can't take you out where
    there are people. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, May 6, 2004
  14. WRH

    ProfGene Guest

    I only used to use it in a DOS window to print text. Don't know if it does
    anything else.

    ProfGene, May 6, 2004
  15. @}-}-------Rosee, May 6, 2004
  16. WRH

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "@}-}-------Rosee" <!!GigAntiCBoSomS!!@Nip..com> wrote in message
    > -= Hawk =- <> chiseled in stone, the
    > following words news:cu1j90hssgkr9b6viidbigd3m7l4fcjcsa@news-server:
    > <schnippen>
    > > http://iamnotageek.com/articles.php?aid=28&page=1&topic=What_Any_Key

    > <GUFFAW>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hope you covered your mouth when you did that ;-)

    Toolman Tim, May 7, 2004
  17. WRH

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    > > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    my

    > >> That's for *receiveing* faxes. Furrfu!

    > > bummer...told ya the brain cells were running on empty <g>

    > Jesus, Tim...we can dress you up, but we just can't take you out where
    > there are people. ;)

    Maybe on Sundays...I'll be on my best behavior (for what *that's* worth)!

    Toolman Tim, May 7, 2004
  18. "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> chiseled in stone, the
    following words news::

    > "@}-}-------Rosee" wrote...

    >> -= Hawk =- chiseled in stone, the following words:
    >> <schnippen>
    >> > http://iamnotageek.com/articles.php?aid=28&page=1&topic=What_Any_Key

    >> <GUFFAW>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > Hope you covered your mouth when you did that ;-)

    Nope, tea and corn are now parts of my monitor. One of these days,
    I'm going to "hit him up" for all of the monitor and keyboards I've
    had to replace because of something funny he wrote.....;oþ

    --
    @}-}--}------Rosee http://www.southerncaucus.org/hk18.htm

    @}-}-------Rosee, May 7, 2004
  19. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Toolman Tim wrote:

    >> > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    > my

    >> > bummer...told ya the brain cells were running on empty <g>

    >> Jesus, Tim...we can dress you up, but we just can't take you out where
    >> there are people. ;)

    > Maybe on Sundays...I'll be on my best behavior (for what *that's* worth)!

    How do we know this isn't your best behavior? :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 7, 2004
  20. WRH

    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >
    > > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    hold
    > > my

    > >> Jesus, Tim...we can dress you up, but we just can't take you out where
    > >> there are people. ;)

    > > Maybe on Sundays...I'll be on my best behavior (for what *that's*

    worth)!

    > How do we know this isn't your best behavior? :)

    Damn. Caught again...next newsgroup, here I come <g>

    (Just kidding...any newsgroup without Blinky and Slumpy would be really
    dumpy...)

    Toolman Tim, May 7, 2004