    there is a setting or something i need to change ???? if someone could please
    email me at or post the answer to this problem here i
    would greatly appreciate it ..... mike

    =?Utf-8?B?cXFzaGFkMHdxcUBhb2wuY29t?=, Jul 12, 2007

  2. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    One way to get your screenshot is to paste it into 'paint' save that file
    and then attach or copy that picture into the e-mail

    "" <@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    John Barnes, Jul 12, 2007

  3. John Barnes

    John Barnes Guest

    You can send it using the default mail program using the file/send button

    John Barnes, Jul 12, 2007
  4. If you do a lot with screen captures, I'd recommend getting a dedicated
    program for them. I use and highly recommend HyperSnap. Great support, solid
    feature set, and it works well in 64-bit. www.hyperionics.com

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 12, 2007
  5. Roger Gelder

    Roger Gelder Guest

    You might also wish to consider Gadwin Printscreen, working well in 64-bit.
    roj

    Roger Gelder, Jul 13, 2007
  6. No thanks. I've been using HyperSnap for 13 years now (yeah, since Win95
    beta), and I'm not likely to switch. It's simply the best out there, IMNSHO.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 14, 2007