    Becky Guest

    When I use the print preview button my file comes up in black and white only.
    Why can't I get it in color. I am using a printer which does not have color.
    Becky, Sep 18, 2008

  2. on print preview it will use your Printer Driver to preview the Print as it
    would look when its printed.
    G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | MCITPx1 | A+ | N+, Sep 18, 2008

  3. Becky

    DMA_Systems Guest

    You may like to try outputting to an Adobe PDF file that gives you printer
    independant formatting, then you can reveiw it in colour. It can then be
    printed on almost any printer.

    DMA_Systems, Oct 2, 2008