  1. swingman

    swingman Guest

    When printing digital images on an inkjet in windows XP does it make a difference which print processor algorithm is selected, i.e. you can chose between RAW and a number of EMF versions.
    swingman, Oct 8, 2004

  2. swingman

    Fi Nishing Guest

    "swingman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >When printing digital images on an inkjet in windows XP does it make a

    difference which print processor algorithm is >selected, i.e. you can chose
    between RAW and a number of EMF versions.

    You can't print a RAW.
    Fi Nishing, Oct 8, 2004

  3. swingman

    swingman Guest

    "Fi Nishing" <> wrote in message news:...

    > "swingman" <> wrote in message
    >>When printing digital images on an inkjet in windows XP does it make a

    > difference which print processor algorithm is >selected, i.e. you can chose
    > between RAW and a number of EMF versions.
    >
    > You can't print a RAW.

    RAW, in this case, does not refer to a camera image file, but an option in the print processor properties sheet of my installed printer. Specifically, I right click on printer icon in the control panel and then drill down to /Properties/Advanced/Print Processor. The print processor is WinPrint and the data type can be selected. There are three versions of "RAW" and four versions of "NT EMF".
    swingman, Oct 9, 2004