    other things. Any suggestions appreciated.
    cheers
    DW

    dwdw1, Aug 18, 2006

  2. dwdw1

    m Ransley Guest

    The simplist way is connect camra right to a Pict Bridge printer, but
    simple is not the best in my experiance. Best is going over, adjusting
    all photos for saturation, sharpness, brightness and contrast. To print
    All I would first adjust them then select All in that file, test a few
    first to see that you have optimal settings, any program should have a
    Select All function for the file opened.

    m Ransley, Aug 18, 2006

  3. dwdw1

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    "dwdw1" <> wrote:

    > HI After the annual holiday photos I'd like to print them out simply -
    > just attach the camera, and print out all the images. What software
    > will allow me to do this easily? I've got photoshop cs and one or two
    > other things. Any suggestions appreciated.

    By far, the simplest way to print a batch of photos is to take the
    memory card or CD with the photos on it to a good photo printing
    services in your area, pay them a few $$$ and let them print while you
    twiddle your thumbs. On the other hand, if you want the best looking
    photos, you need to take the time to adjust them in Photoshop before you
    print them.

    Shawn Hirn, Aug 18, 2006
  4. dwdw1

    Matt Clara Guest

    "dwdw1" <> wrote in message
    > HI After the annual holiday photos I'd like to print them out simply -
    > just attach the camera, and print out all the images. What software
    > will allow me to do this easily? I've got photoshop cs and one or two
    > other things. Any suggestions appreciated.
    > cheers
    > DW

    Use film. (Sorry, couldn't resist, but it is true, unless you don't have a
    decent film camera...)

    --
    Regards,
    Matt Clara

    Matt Clara, Aug 18, 2006
  5. dwdw1

    Stewy Guest

    In article <>,
    "dwdw1" <> wrote:

    > HI After the annual holiday photos I'd like to print them out simply -
    > just attach the camera, and print out all the images. What software
    > will allow me to do this easily? I've got photoshop cs and one or two
    > other things. Any suggestions appreciated.
    > cheers

    Take a look at the software that came with the camera. PictBridge (or
    something) will do the trick, I think

    Stewy, Aug 20, 2006
  6. dwdw1

    dwdw1 Guest

    Thanks for all suggestions. I downloaded the google Picasa today and
    that seems to have have the feature. So I'll try that for a while.
    cheers
    DW

    dwdw1, Aug 21, 2006