Print more photos on one paper and save printing papers!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Steve Chambers, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. SDP Photo Print Pro 3.0

    Print more photos on one paper and save printing papers!

    SDP Photo Print Pro is a cute printing utility application for small office
    and home users. It allows you to print more photos on one paper and save
    printing papers!

    With this powerful, yet easy-to-use product, you can place one or more
    digital photos onto the "printing paper" any way you want, and print them
    out EXACTLY as what you see on the screen. That is what we call "What you
    see is what you print"! It enables you to save your valuable printing papers
    and gives you ultimate control on how you can print on the paper.

    SDP Photo Print Pro is designed to target small office and home users with
    little or no experience to operate a computer system. Thus, its user
    interface (UI) is so simple and intuitive that most of our users are able to
    run it without ever consulting the User's Guide.

    Features:
    - Interactive screen that allows you to arrange the photos on the printing
    paper before you print;
    - Move, resize, rotate and change the brightness of these photos directly on
    screen by dragging your mouse;
    - Truly what you see is what you print;
    - Can load all the popular image formats in the market;
    - Can load multiple-page tiff file;
    - Support all the scanners;
    - Support all the digital cameras;
    - Support all the printers and fax-modems;

    Operating Systems:
    Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003

    Technical Support:
    After you buy this product, you will get unlimited technical support for
    FREE!

    ***** We are now accepting distributors/resalers *****

    Please visit us at:
    http://www.sdptechnologies.com/Products_SDPPrintPro.aspx

    Thank you.

    Steve
    Steve Chambers, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Steve Chambers

    dslr Guest

    Re: Print more SPAM on one NEWSGROUP and save ADVERTISING COSTS!

    Steve Chambers wrote:

    This is not an advertising newsgroup - go away.

    --
    regards,
    dslr
    dslr, Feb 26, 2004

  3. Any half-way decent photo editor will do this.
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Feb 27, 2004