    files. I want to print the list of files so I can have a paper record. Any
    suggestions?
    Thanks very much, .......Jerry

    Smurfsdad, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Smurfsdad

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Smurfsdad" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Good Morning,
    > I'M running Windows XP home edition. I've got a CD with about 170
    > MP3
    > files. I want to print the list of files so I can have a paper record.
    > Any suggestions?
    > Thanks very much, .......Jerry

    DIR >>c:\mp3.fle

    It will send the directory and create the mp3.fle on c:\.

    Notepad mp3.fle and print it.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 18, 2004

  3. This'll do it and it's free:
    http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptdirprn.asp

    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Kenny Cargill, Jan 18, 2004
  4. Smurfsdad

    Smurfsdad Guest

    Thanks Kenny and Duane. Just what I needed
    Jerry

    Smurfsdad, Jan 19, 2004