print large A3 sized calendars using my photos,works wonders.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by nakita.nakita, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. "Hi,

    Just wanted to spread the word about a verygood software I have found.
    I have been looking for a good personal calendar making software for

    ages.
    This software is called WinCal, its current version is 4.4, I have use

    it to
    design and print large A3 sized calendars using my photos, works

    wonders.

    You can download a free trial version from:

    http://www.techsysconsultants.com.au/prod01.htm

    Thanks,
    Best regards,
    nakit