    it. I've googled and read a bunch of pages and they all say
    to print landscape or change margins. Does anyone have the
    easy solution?
    George, Jan 11, 2009

  2. George

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing George <> bada bang:
    > This is an old problem. The right side of web pages get cut
    > off when printing. About 4 years ago there was a cure that
    > put a new icon on my toolbar. It was a printer with a "w"
    > next to it. My hdd went away and now I can't find how I did
    > it. I've googled and read a bunch of pages and they all say
    > to print landscape or change margins. Does anyone have the
    > easy solution?

    I usually solve this problem by printing landscape or changing
    the margins.

    Mike "but I'm not using _that_ version" Yetto
    --
    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
    - William of Ockham
    Mike Yetto, Jan 11, 2009

  3. George

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:21:46 -0600, "George" <>
    wrote:

    >This is an old problem. The right side of web pages get cut
    >off when printing. About 4 years ago there was a cure that
    >put a new icon on my toolbar. It was a printer with a "w"
    >next to it. My hdd went away and now I can't find how I did
    >it. I've googled and read a bunch of pages and they all say
    >to print landscape or change margins. Does anyone have the
    >easy solution?

    Certainly whatever printer or operating system version has something
    like "Fit to page".

    Try another browser.
    Evan Platt, Jan 11, 2009