    Newman Guest

    How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra garbage?
    I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion
    Newman, Jun 5, 2009

  2. Newman

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:03:13 -0400, "Newman" <>
    wrote:

    >How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra garbage?
    >I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

    Enable the "Print Address Book Without A Lot Of Extra Garbage" option
    when you go to print.
    Evan Platt, Jun 5, 2009

  3. Newman

    Mike Easter Guest

    Newman wrote:
    > How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra
    > garbage? I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

    Maybe you don't actually want to print it out.

    Export it as a csv (start with export addressbook other). Control which
    fields are saved (you will have to be more specific than 'a lot of extra
    junk') such as Name & email address or lastname firstname email etc.

    Then, you have to figure out which app you are going to use to
    access/import and print the csv. OpenOffice?

    Sometimes people think they want to print something when in reality they
    are trying to do something else with it than put it on a piece of paper.
    No one wants to have to take someone's printout and then type it back
    into some other database.

    People are always asking, "How can I take this addressbook printout and
    put it into something else?"

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jun 5, 2009
  4. Newman

    geothermal Guest

    On Jun 5, 3:03 pm, "Newman" <> wrote:
    > How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra garbage?
    > I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

    What email program is that then ?
    geothermal, Jun 5, 2009
  5. Newman

    sandy58 Guest

    On Jun 5, 11:13 pm, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:03:13 -0400, "Newman" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >How do I print my whole e-mail address book without a lot of extra garbage?
    > >I use Windows Home XP on an HP Pavilion

    > Enable the "Print Address Book Without A Lot Of Extra Garbage" option
    > when you go to print.

    <grinning>
    sandy58, Jun 5, 2009
  6. Newman

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 18:30:44 -0700, "james" <>
    wrote:

    Good advice.
    Evan Platt, Jun 7, 2009
  7. Newman