    Pephoto is one of the largest photo processing labs in the US and is a
    25 year printing leader in photo printing industry.

    Best price and high quality.

    nathan_usny, Sep 12, 2005

  2. nathan_usny <> wrote:
    > Click link above to upload photos and place order.
    >
    > Pephoto is one of the largest photo processing labs in the US and is a
    > 25 year printing leader in photo printing industry.
    >
    > Best price and high quality.

    Reported to Google as a spammer! You have been asked politely to cease
    and desist and you were even told where it is appropriate to post these
    sorts of messages. Be gone please!

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Spammers please contact me at .

    Thomas T. Veldhouse, Sep 12, 2005

  3. Thomas T. Veldhouse <> spewed:
    > Reported to Google as a spammer! You have been asked politely to
    > cease and desist and you were even told where it is appropriate to
    > post these sorts of messages. Be gone please!

    I'm not sure why Google is going to care... but fwiw, I appreciated the
    post because I hadn't heard of this company before. I've been using
    XPPhoto.com for a while now - but I might give these guys a shot. Cheap
    cheap cheap.

    --
    Visit My Site: http://www.rubbertoe.com

    Robert J Batina, Sep 13, 2005