    Cordialement,
    ________________
    @ndré
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=, Dec 16, 2004

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    First Last Guest

    André Tuytschaver wrote:
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > How can I install a print button in Firefox's toolbar?
    > TIA

    it's already there. you can right click on the toolbar and select
    customize, and then, you can drag the printer icon to any spot on your
    toolbars.

    --
    http://home.earthlink.net/~id3ntific4tion/revolution.html
    First Last, Dec 16, 2004

  3. First Last a écrit :
    > André Tuytschaver wrote:
    >
    >> Hi everyone,
    >>
    >> How can I install a print button in Firefox's toolbar?
    >> TIA

    > it's already there. you can right click on the toolbar and select
    > customize, and then, you can drag the printer icon to any spot on your
    > toolbars.

    It works, thanks :)

    --
    Cordialement,
    ________________
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=, Dec 16, 2004
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    First Last Guest

    André Tuytschaver wrote:
    > First Last a écrit :
    >
    >> André Tuytschaver wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi everyone,
    >>>
    >>> How can I install a print button in Firefox's toolbar?
    >>> TIA

    >> it's already there. you can right click on the toolbar and select
    >> customize, and then, you can drag the printer icon to any spot on your
    >> toolbars.
    >>

    > It works, thanks :)

    you're welcome.
    First Last, Dec 16, 2004
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    bstern Guest

    First Last wrote:
    > André Tuytschaver wrote:
    >
    >> First Last a écrit :

    >>> it's already there. you can right click on the toolbar and select
    >>> customize, and then, you can drag the printer icon to any spot on
    >>> your toolbars.
    >>>

    >> It works, thanks :)
    >>

    > you're welcome.

    When I right click on the tool bar nothing happens...
    bstern, Dec 17, 2004
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    GK Guest

    Checkfree website error in Firefox

    I get the following error at Checkfree web services using Firefox
    version 1.0:

    # The browser you are using is not currently supported by CheckFree Web
    .. For best results and to ensure accuracy, we recommend you use one of
    the following supported browsers:Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or
    later (download: Windows)
    # Netscape Navigator 6.2 or later (download: Windows)
    # AOL 9.0 (download: Windows)
    # Apple Safari 1.2 or later (download: Macintosh)

    The link is at https://www.checkfreeweb.com/cw41/wps?sp=CFWB2&rq=home

    The site works fine, and I'm sure securely. The error bothers me,
    nevertheless.

    GK
    GK, Dec 19, 2004
  7. (On 12/17/2004 7:40 AM) bstern wrote:
    > First Last wrote:
    >
    >> André Tuytschaver wrote:

    >>> It works, thanks :)
    >>>

    >> you're welcome.

    > When I right click on the tool bar nothing happens...

    Perhaps it's because you are using Mozilla, not Firefox. Why would you
    want to add a "print" button in Mozilla--it's already there.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info--
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm
    ::..BRIAN..::, Dec 19, 2004
  8. Re: Checkfree website error in Firefox

    (On 12/18/2004 9:09 PM) GK wrote:
    > I get the following error at Checkfree web services using Firefox
    > version 1.0:
    >
    > # The browser you are using is not currently supported by CheckFree Web
    > . For best results and to ensure accuracy, we recommend you use one of
    > the following supported browsers:Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or
    > later (download: Windows)
    > # Netscape Navigator 6.2 or later (download: Windows)
    > # AOL 9.0 (download: Windows)
    > # Apple Safari 1.2 or later (download: Macintosh)
    >
    > The link is at https://www.checkfreeweb.com/cw41/wps?sp=CFWB2&rq=home
    >
    > The site works fine, and I'm sure securely. The error bothers me,
    > nevertheless.
    >
    > GK

    A Mozilla problem why? Try contacting the web site creator, who is
    using a crap browser detection script.

    ::..BRIAN..::, Dec 19, 2004
  9. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    GK Guest

    Re: Checkfree website error in Firefox

    Actually, it's a very reliable website. I like Mozilla, but I'm not
    naive enough to expect that it's perfection at every step. There's
    obviously some problem.

    GK, Dec 19, 2004
  10. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    :: BRIAN :: Guest

    Re: Checkfree website error in Firefox

    --top posting for consistency--

    It has nothing to do with Mozilla being perfect--at *any* step. Your
    right, there is a problem, but it's has nothing to do with Mozilla.

    I don't think you understood my original comment. Nowhere in my post
    did I say the website was unreliable; I said they are using a shitty
    detection script or method, and/or are ignorant about Mozilla/Firefox.

    If they allow Netscape (as the "error" states), then Mozilla/Firefox
    will work perfectly. The link provided to download Netscape clearly
    says "Netscape is built from Mozilla". The only difference is that some
    versions of Netscape support ActiveX. However, this doesn't matter in
    this situation because they accept version 6.2+, which is not a version
    that supports ActiveX. Regardless of whether or not Netscape does or
    does not do ActiveX, you've already said the website "works fine", so
    obviously ActiveX is not vital to website operation and is not an issue,
    further proving that Mozilla/Firefox is supported in operation and
    should be added to the detection routine.

    So if the "error" bothers you, then you need to mention it to the
    website contact, otherwise you need to learn to ignore it... because
    it's not a Mozilla or Firefox problem--period--and the *only* way it's
    going to go away is by CheckFreeWeb fixing their page.

    Alternatively, you could install the User Agent extension, and set it to
    one of the "acceptable" browsers. This isn't going to change the way
    Mozilla/Firefox operates, but at least the website will think you are
    using one of the "accepted" browsers. However, you'll need to set the
    UA every time you visit the site.

    If you decide to use UA, then here is a website with many different UA
    (feel free to compare Netscape and Mozilla):
    http://www.zytrax.com/tech/web/browser_ids.htm

    Brian
    (proper signature can't be added because of top-posting)

    :: BRIAN ::, Dec 19, 2004
  11. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    GK Guest

    Re: Checkfree website error in Firefox

    You're right, I misunderstood. Thanks for the tips. I did report the
    errors to CheckFreeWeb. I'm sure I'll hear something from them this
    week that they only support the other browsers. I can use their site,
    it just isn't pretty.

    I also noticed that someone already reported this problem to the
    Mozilla/Firefox team at Bugzilla.

    I did look at the User Agent scripts. I have to learn how to use them.
    I have no clue. Interesting site. Quite a resource.

    Thanks again.

    GK, Dec 19, 2004
  12. Re: Checkfree website error in Firefox

    --top posting for consistency--

    Good. Maybe they will fix it, but I'm thinking they will just blow you
    off and not really care what you think about their webpage... but
    hopefully not ;-)

    The UA IDs that are already in the UA extension work most of the time.
    All you need to do is select Tools >> User Agent, and then whatever UA
    ID you want; then refresh the page. The UA ID will stay selected until
    you close your browser. If you run across a page that doesn't accept
    the included UA IDs, then you can go into the options and add whatever
    string you want.

    ::..BRIAN..::, Dec 20, 2004
  13. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    2.dhs.org Guest

    On 2004-12-19, GK <> wrote:

    > I get the following error at Checkfree web services using Firefox
    > version 1.0:
    >
    > # The browser you are using is not currently supported by CheckFree Web
    > . For best results and to ensure accuracy, we recommend you use one of
    > the following supported browsers:Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or
    > later (download: Windows)
    > # Netscape Navigator 6.2 or later (download: Windows)
    > # AOL 9.0 (download: Windows)
    > # Apple Safari 1.2 or later (download: Macintosh)
    >
    > The link is at https://www.checkfreeweb.com/cw41/wps?sp=CFWB2&rq=home
    >
    > The site works fine, and I'm sure securely. The error bothers me,
    > nevertheless.

    The error is on the part of the person who designed the page. Instead of
    actually checking the browser's capability, it looks at the "user-agent"
    string and decides from that whether your browser will work. If it's
    looking for "Netscape 6" but only finds "Firefox 1" it throws the error,
    even though FireFox is perfectly capable of displaying the page. Complain
    to the webmaster at checkfreeweb.com and tell them to fix their browser
    check.

    --

    John ()
    2.dhs.org, Dec 20, 2004
  14. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_Tuytschaver?=

    GK Guest

    Re: Checkfree website error in Firefox

    I sent another letter to Checkfree incorporating some of the information
    down below, as well as a link to today's story in Yahoo:

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...tc_techtues_pcworld/118959&cid=1740&ncid=1729

    GK, Dec 22, 2004