    They are 4 times, just got them becuase i like burning my backups at 2
    or 1x for compatability and maing sure the burn is perfect.

    Thanks.

    Paul GoodBar, Apr 24, 2005

  2. Paul GoodBar

    Paul GoodBar Guest

    UMM they arenot black their balnk and they are realy whiteontop and
    blueish tun on the bottom. Not that i have anthing against balck DVDS
    :)

    Thanks.

    Paul GoodBar, Apr 24, 2005

  3. Paul GoodBar

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Paul GoodBar" <> wrote in message

    > UMM they arenot black their balnk and they are realy whiteontop and
    > blueish tun on the bottom. Not that i have anthing against balck DVDS
    > :)
    >
    > Thanks.

    Dude, calibrate your spell checker to your home planet's setting!

    Jay Stewart, Apr 24, 2005
  4. On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:27:54 GMT, "Jay Stewart"
    <> wrote:

    >"Paul GoodBar" <> wrote in message
    >>

    >> UMM they arenot black their balnk and they are realy whiteontop and
    >> blueish tun on the bottom. Not that i have anthing against balck DVDS
    >> :)
    >>
    >> Thanks.

    >Dude, calibrate your spell checker to your home planet's setting!

    Yah, what's a "tun?"

    ... Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Apr 24, 2005
  5. Paul GoodBar

    Alpha Guest

    I hope your age is below 9.

    Alpha, Apr 24, 2005
  6. Paul GoodBar

    Paul GoodBar Guest

    No just have a wirless keyboard that wants to work when it wants to
    work. And atyper who can't fucked with morons complaing about spelling
    ?

    Not your retarded enough to understand the question even with the
    spelling are you ?

    Paul GoodBar, Apr 24, 2005