PRINCE CHARLES & THE FOVEON !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Prince Charles is having a shower. Although he is in a loving relationship
    he occasionally feels the need to empty his scrotal sacs, and this is one of
    these occasions.
    Just as he shoots his load, he sees a photographer taking a picture of the
    Royal seed flying through the air.
    "Hold on a minute" says the Prince. "You can`t do that. You`ll destroy the
    reputation of the Monarchy. And my mother will have another fit!"

    "This picture is my lottery win" says the photographer. I`ll be financially
    secure for life."

    So the Prince offers to buy the camera off the photographer. The photographer
    explains that's it's a Sigma SD-9 with Foveon technology, but the Prince is
    less than impressed, especially after seeing some of the yellow skin tones it
    produces. However, after lots of negotiation, they eventually arrive at a
    figure of two million quid.

    The Prince then dries himself off, and heads off with his new Sigma. He
    meets one of his many housekeepers, who spots the camera.

    "That looks like a really good camera, Charles" she says, "how much did it
    cost you?"

    "Two million quid" replies Charles.

    "TWO MILLION QUID FOR A SIGMA!" says the housekeeper, "They must have seen you
    coming..."
    Annika1980, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Annika1980

    Alan D-W Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Prince Charles is having a shower. Although he is in a loving relationship

    Yawn
    Alan D-W, Apr 14, 2004