    Does anyone have an IP address for pricespy.co.nz, for some reason
    my ISP (paradise) isn't resolving the name.

    Thanks,

    Daniel, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Daniel wrote:

    > Does anyone have an IP address for pricespy.co.nz, for some reason
    > my ISP (paradise) isn't resolving the name.
    >
    > Thanks,

    I just tried 202.89.43.124 and still got nothing.

    Well, I did get an empty page with the following source:-
    and that's it.

    Daniel, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Collector_NZ Guest

    Daniel said the following on 22/10/2004 13:02:
    > Daniel wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone have an IP address for pricespy.co.nz, for some reason
    >> my ISP (paradise) isn't resolving the name.
    >>
    >> Thanks,

    > I just tried 202.89.43.124 and still got nothing.
    >
    > Well, I did get an empty page with the following source:-
    > and that's it.

    Working fine for me, try the www prefix it may not be set up without it

    --
    He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes

    Collector_NZ, Oct 22, 2004
  4. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Collector_NZ wrote:

    > Daniel said the following on 22/10/2004 13:02:
    >
    >> I just tried 202.89.43.124 and still got nothing.
    >>
    >> Well, I did get an empty page with the following source:-
    >> and that's it.

    > Working fine for me, try the www prefix it may not be set up without it

    Heh... possibly browsing at the same time they were doing a quick-fire
    maintenance thingy.

    It's working for me to now.

    Thanks,

    Daniel, Oct 22, 2004